What is an ERG/BRG?
Many definitions exist for Employee Resource Groups/Business Resource Groups. These groups can be defined as employee networks and affinity groups that drive the business mission, including gaining market share through culturally competent sales and customer service and recruiting and engaging a diverse workforce to create innovative, marketplace-focused business solutions.
- Helping to attract talent to the ERG's organization (WORKFORCE)
- Helping to create a more inclusive culture for the ERG's organization (WORKPLACE)
- Helping to cultivate marketplace opportunities for the organization (MARKETPLACE)
- Additionally, an award will be given to the Best ERG Executive Sponsor of the Year
Nominations for the ERG/BRG can be submitted via two ways:
- 2017 ERB/BRG Nominations Survey | Available Now | June 1- July 21
ERB/BRG Nominations can be submitte through either the ERG/BRG Nominations Survey or the D&I Survey.