- gather and record baseline data around regional retention
- develop best retention practices
- track progress and success
- embed newcomers into effective social networks more quickly
- help diverse talent thrive in the Pittsburgh region
The Connection Accelerator program includes:
Connecting diverse college students to professional mentors with a goal of decreasing outward migration following graduation.
Mini Grants support diverse communities in the Pittsburgh region through funding for a variety of projects, events and collaborations.
Vibrant Pittsburgh's Next Generation Council engages "next generation leaders" to provide leadership in retaining diverse professionals in the region.
Elevating the Pittsburgh region's high potential African American talent.
The Welcome Cohort engages newcomers early to introduce and connect them to others in the region while participating in a variety of social, mentoring, and networking activities.