Services Support Representative (Call Center)
The Services Support Representative is responsible for accurately, courteously, and efficiently processing payments, transfers, stop payments, product/account inquiries, histories, concerns, and requests. The Services Support Representative is also responsible for handling customer inquiries regarding the website, Online Banking, Text Message Banking, Zelle, and mobile web and mobile apps. This includes both inbound and outbound phone calls, web chats, and emails (including Secure Message Center). In addition, the Services Support Representative is responsible for supporting customers with challenges navigating Online Banking transactions, downloading mobile apps, and signing up for Text Message Banking.
• High School Diploma/GED required. College degree preferred.
• At least one year of customer service experience required, preferably supporting online channels.
• Strong customer service orientation and experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to assess customer needs and respond accordingly.
• Ability to professionally and diplomatically handle emotionally charged situations.
• Ability to learn Dollar Bank retail products/services, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Excellent computer, internet, smartphone—including usage of apps—and technical skills required.
• Ability to work independently and with a group.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
• Must have strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Learn and apply below.