Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Ensure the overall cleaning of the Food Bank facility and assist with the maintenance of the Food Bank facility.
- Clean, mop, sweep, polish, and maintain building, furniture, offices, hallways, outside grounds, patio, window sills, restrooms, break room, equipment, floors, and walls.
- Remove and dispose of trash and recycled items.
- Dust, vacuum, spot clean furniture and/or carpeting.
- Assist with other maintenance duties as required.
- Conform to established safety procedures.
- Operate cleaning machines and other equipment.
- Assist in making preparations for meetings / conferences.
- Assist with set up / breakdown of items for special functions /events.
- 1 – 3 months related experience and / or training
- Ability to use common commercial and off-the-shelf cleaning products
- Valid drivers’ license
- Must pass Act 33 & 34 Clearances