The position provides law enforcement and public safety services to the University community. It is a sworn position and requires the carrying of a firearm.†
- Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred.
- Previous law enforcement experience preferred, ideally in a campus setting.
- Excellent verbal, communication and problem-solving skills a must.
- Certification under Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Act 120 (Municipal Police Officers Education Training Commission).
- Valid Pennsylvania Driverís License.
- Pre-employment Criminal Background Check, Psychological, Drug and Alcohol Tests.