This position is responsible for the independent authorization and
processing of the liabilities of SAE and its affiliates in a timely and
accurate manner to ensure that SAE meets its legal obligations and
accurately reflects all liabilities on its balance sheets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide independent authorization of assigned invoices and check request payments to ensure all requests are valid liabilities of SAE and its affiliates.
* Processing assigned purchase orders and accounts payable vouchers for SAE and affiliates and generating payments to ensure that SAE meets its legal obligations and accurately reflects all liabilities on its balance sheet.
* Auditing and processing assigned staff and consultants travel expense reports to ensure that staff and consultants are properly reimbursed for travel expenses.
* Providing reports related to Accounts Payable and vendor activity to staff and management for use in monitoring budget, decision making and/or financial reporting.
* Additional projects as assigned.