Employee Relations Manager
Allegheny County Airport Authority
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how this role will help:
- Build and maintain positive relationships to promote open communication among employee/employer aligned to the values and culture of the organization.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with the union business agents and stewards.
- Build a trusted process for internal feedback to identify trends and provide proactive solutions to sustain employer brand and improve engagement.
- Develop and implement labor and employee relations strategies and appropriate resolution of employee and labor relations issues.
- Advise supervisors, managers, directors on contract compliance to ensure contract compliance.
- Acts as internal expert on contract compliance for payroll matters, timekeeping, and scheduling, time off requests, bidding etc.
- Conduct grievance hearing and other legal hearings, keep accurate notes, recommend, advise, and prepare response.
- Manage, coordinate, research and provide case management during the grievance and arbitration processes.
- Manage and coordinates the labor contract negotiation process with business agents and ACAA Leadership Team working.
- Prepare employee separation and corrective action documentation.
- Partner with Communications to maintain alignment with corporate brand and strategic business initiatives.
- Recommend and implement plan to increases engagement and foster healthy work relationships
- Response to employee and ethic complaints by conducting workplace investigations, compile relevant documentation and data retrieval; provide concise written reports and determination, make recommendation for corrective action.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
Learn more below.