Equitrans Midstream Corporation
We have an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Coordinator/Senior Environmental Coordinator in our Canonsburg, PA location. This role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws/regulations and ETRN internal policies and procedures.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare, modify and update SPCC, GPP, HWCP, RCRA, PPC, SWPPP and SPRP plans as necessary to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare supporting documentation and manage plan update schedule.
- Support environmental regulatory compliance with inspection and record review.
- Support water operations by ensuring compliance with 25 Pa. Code §78a and operating within 123 permits.
- Inspect tanks and associated equipment for compliance with environmental regulation.
- Coordinate with local emergency response groups regarding the storage and use of hazardous materials.
- Support the implementation of environmental practices and processes associated with the design, construction, operation and reclamation of natural gas pipelines, compressor stations, etc.
- Inspect sites for environmental compliance from the construction phase through reclamation
- Establish and maintain documented procedures and best management practices for construction and operation of midstream facilities.
- Prepare and provide compliance training to various departments and contractors on requirements and best practices
- Manage waste disposal activities for midstream facilities including obtaining profiles, preparing compliance reports and maintaining records
Learn more below.