Systems Project Manager
FHL Bank Pittsburgh
As a project management resource, the Systems Project Manager is assigned to projects of varying complexity and is expected to manage many projects simultaneously. This individual will coordinate IT projects and ensure Bank resources are assigned appropriate tasks to achieve project objectives, compile project status reports, manage project schedules and meetings, and identify and resolve technical and business challenges associated with assigned projects. The Systems Project Manager will identify and analyze solution requirements, define and manage project scope, requirements, risks, budgets and deliverables while coordinating project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- 4 or more years of hands-on, primary project management experience required
- Certified project management credentials (CAPM or PMP) a plus
- Experience managing projects in the financial services industry
- Experience executing projects utilizing both iterative and Agile project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, hybrid)
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts to business solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Learn more and apply below.