Business Testing Analyst
FHL Bank Pittsburgh
The Business Testing Analyst will participate in the BA/QA activities for various releases in the program backlog, participate in requirement gathering sessions and perform system and integration testing. This individual will draft test cases based on requirements, prepare and revise test plans and analyze integration system impacts with new enhancements.
- Bachelorís degree in Information Systems/Business Administration (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in information systems, with an emphasis on the requirements life cycle development and testing
- Experience performing testing efforts, and/or dedicate staff to complete significant systems design, testing and/or implementation
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies required
- Knowledge of test automation tools a plus
- Knowledge of quality assurance and requirements analysis techniques
Learn more and apply below.