Volunteer Experience and Production Manager
Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Location: Duquesne, PA
Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank partners with volunteers in its Volunteer Engagement Center (VEC) to transform and repack product to meet the needs of the community. This position ensures that the daily repack operations of the Volunteer Engagement Center meet the Food Bank’s established productivity levels and quality standards, while providing a safe and rewarding volunteer experience for all individuals and groups who participate.
- Experience in supervising diverse groups of people is required
- High quality customer service skills
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Word preferred
- Experience with ERP or inventory management software preferred
- Inventory and materials handling/warehousing experience preferred
- Must be able to work strategically and effectively with multiple team members
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and demands through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
Learn more and apply below.