Organizational Development Coordinator-University Libraries
Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University Libraries is searching for an Organizational Development Coordinator who is collaborative, and motivated in an exciting and challenging work environment.
Flexibility, excellence, and passion are vital qualities within the University Libraries. Inclusion, collaboration and cultural sensitivity are valued competencies at CMU. Therefore, we are in search of a team member who is able to successfully interact with a diverse internal and external partners at a high level of integrity. We are looking for someone who shares our values and who will support the mission of the university through their work.
- Coordinates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Works closely with the Associate Dean for Administration to coordinate with HR
- Facilitates faculty hiring (scheduling, transport logistics, communications with candidates)
- Manages division specific onboarding for all workers
- Works with HR Business Partner on various workplace initiatives for the division
- Is responsible for student hiring/budget
- Implements training program for professional development
- Organizes library workplace events such as monthly staff meetings, notes, and communications
- Manages the employee intranet including regular maintenance of employee-related policies and procedures
- Maintains staff directory, organizational chart, and personnel files
- Provides support for promotion and reappointment for library faculty
- Handles office/space moves in collaboration with Associate Dean and Facilities Manager
Learn more and apply below.