Ops Manager - Station
This is a frontline manager position that supports the FedEx Ground (FXG) Safety Above All Culture and manages specific day-to-day operations and an assigned staff within a station or hub. Responsible for ensuring safe and efficient package sortation through the management of Package Handlers. The Operations Manager may also manage administrative employees and functions and ensures administrative processes are compliant with FXG policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
- Ability to inspire a shared vision and empower and motivate a team
- Demonstrated ability to build professional rapport, effectively lead a team and positively influence diverse groups
- Proven ability to apply sound business judgment to establish and accomplish goals
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with various audiences and ability to effectively provide employees instruction on process and practice
- Ability to read, interpret and draw conclusions from numerical data and written information
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
- Ability to maintain a working knowledge of relevant technology-based projects, including various devices and computer- based applications
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
Learn more and apply below.