Direct Support Professional(DSP)- Pressley Ridge Home Places Program
Our program provides a home-like residential setting that affords the youth in our care the opportunities to experience social, community, recreational, and educational activities.
- Convey a genuine interest and concern for youth
- Develop rapport, listen, and engage youth in daily interaction
- Identify and build upon child’s strengths
- Implement treatment interventions as it relates to a child’s individual service plan
- Provide ongoing advocacy and support for children in our care
We are currently hiring for the following Full-time shifts(as of 3/11/2021)
- 1:30-9:30pm: Sunday-Thursday (5 days/week)
- Weekend Live-in (56 hour block shift) 3pm Saturday thru 11pm Monday
- Weekend Floater(Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday) 11a-9pm
Learn more and apply below.