Mainstay Life Services
The Job Coach is responsible for the general growth, development and well-being of the individuals they support through the Employment Services program. Specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the Employment Specialist are as follows:
Care of Individuals
- Treat individuals with dignity and respect while giving individuals an opportunity to exercise choice
- Integrate individuals within the community through career assessment, job development and job coaching.
- Encourage, guide, and train individuals to develop competencies for on-the-job success.
- Provide proper supervision for individuals
- Provide supports as scheduled; follow call-off procedures when unable to provide agreed upon supports
Learn more and apply below.