Account Manager I
To embody a relentless approach in delivering world class customer service and Enterprise Sales support by exceeding our internal and external customers’ needs via telephone, email and face-to-face interactions. To work in conjunction with the outside sales representative to strategically grow new and existing business for PITT OHIO Enterprise.
- Provide customer support as single point of contact for all Supply Chain Solutions customers, which cannot be resolved by PITT OHIO - Corporate Customer Service ranging through multiple modes of transportation.
- Assist customers by responding quickly to questions or concerns including but not limited to: partnership dispositions, tracking & tracing, invoicing, scheduling pick-ups, service disruptions and OS&D
- Liaise between PITT OHIO SCS and Carrier Network by providing World Class Customer Service related to all issues, challenges, and concerns.
- Liaise between PITT OHIO SCS, partner Carrier community and PITT OHIO Billing Department by providing missing delivery receipts and bills of lading. Update PITT OHIO core systems as necessary.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all PITT OHIO and Supply Chain applications and reports
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Sales Team and serve as the first point of contact for day-to-day and administrative customer needs. - Exceed customer expectations by embodying a “Can Do” attitude
- Understand the dynamic needs of strategic customers as outlined by PITT OHIO Supply Chain. Build strong working relationships and develop rapport to assist in advancing current & new opportunities
- Coordinate internal onboarding efforts among various departments within the PITT OHIO enterprise.
- Coordinate efforts among Carrier Network Partners to ensure deadlines and budgets are met prior to the commencement of new business.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements for assigned managed accounts; which would include monitoring of emails during non-work hours.
- Compile documents; including but not limited to, customer/industry updates, revenue report, transit times, etc. for quarterly customer reviews.
- Use the Deal Flow to build a central repository of customer knowledge that will enable the organization to prioritize sales efforts and make better business decisions by obtaining decision maker information to complete supply chain maps.
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of customer goodwill requests.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
Learn more and apply below.