Performance Marketing Intern (Paid)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
You are curious and eager to learn. You relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated†Performance Marketing Intern†to join our team and we canít wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing. Level will provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
About the Position:
The†Performance Marketing Intern†will join one of our cross-functional performance marketing teams and will support their assigned team by leveraging strong communications, analytical, and project management skills.†
This position is flexible and able to work with the internís skill set and desired learnings. Ultimately, they will gain broad experience in digital marketing and will be better prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment upon internship completion.
- Stays on top of recent developments in digital advertising to contribute to strategic client engagement
- Completes required certifications in various digital advertising platforms
- Perform market analysis and research into prospects, clients, competitors and technology and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Works with team members to prioritize project and information needs
- Documents meetings and shares regular recaps with action items
- Drafts detailed project briefs for client campaigns to help align agency resources around campaign objectives
- Interfaces with media managers, designers, developers, copywriters, and third-party vendors to resolve campaign and project issues
- Uses statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports for clients
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Importing and exporting data
- Report QA
- Completing CMS-based web production
- Participating in internal QA process