Digital Inclusion Coordinator
City of Pittsburgh
Creates programs and manages incentives surrounding the CitiParks Department that deal with digital equity and inclusion within our city assets.
• Launches the digital equity programs like "Connect Home" and "Rec2Tech".
• Facilitates digital inclusion grant opportunities to internal/external stakeholders. Convenes digital inclusion organizations and partners across the city,
facilitating relationships to foster new engagement and opportunities.
• Works with and understands data analytics.
• Pilots community specific projects including, computer refurbishing and donations, data literacy courses.
outside meetings and travels to and from Citiparks' Community
Recreation and/or Healthy Active Living Centers throughout city
• Encourages and sustains commitment from internal and external actors.
• Oversees public-private collective impact efforts involving common goals, shared responsibilities and measurements.