Civil Engineer Intern
Larson Design Group
The Civil Engineer Intern will have an opportunity to work within the
Civil Department in our Beaver, or Williamsport office, and will gain
broad exposure to this field. This position will interact with designers
and engineers daily and will gain experience in designing entire civil
site projects, including land development, construction document
preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management
facilities, water and sanitary sewer utility design, and sediment and
• Junior or senior student working towards completing their Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Ability and willingness to take direction from others
• Ability to work in a Team environment or to work independently on specific project tasks.
• Willingness to learn.
Learn more and apply below.