Supervise the construction of gas distribution facilities, including all related projects, resource management, customer involvement; also overall monitoring of work to ensure safe, effective and efficient operations performance and compliance to applicable PNG, PUC and Federal rules/regulations.
Successful candidate must possess the following skills and abilities:
Knowledge of applicable systems (e.g., transmission, distribution, piping, storage, SCADA, customer service, etc.), SOPs, practices, procedures, federal/state/PUC regulations.
Exceptional skills in Microsoft software, required compliance and/or tracking applications and systems.
Strong planning, organizational, project, and systems management skills
Ability to effectively manage costs, personnel and schedules.
Solid leadership skills, team building skills, written/verbal communications; able to manage conflict,
problem-solve, motivate and lead change.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in gas distribution pipeline construction.
- Supervisory or crew leader experience.
- Understanding of PUC, CFR and/or DOT regulations.
- Demonstrated success in leadership role.
- Demonstrated success in systems and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management or similar preferred, demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.