Marketing Communications Director
The marketing communication director is responsible for developing the
overall marketing communication strategy and planning and executing
annual marketing activities. This individual will possess strong
business acumen, proactive and strategic disposition, and the ability to
collaborate across functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field required. Masters preferred.
* 7+ years of professional experience in developing and executing successful integrated marketing plans and adherence to budgets
* 5+ of developing and executing digital/social/mobile marketing plans
* 5-7 years of managing marketing projects
* 7+ experience in managing staff
* Previous experience managing agencies is a plus
Learn more and apply below.