Financial Specialist Sr
- Provides a variety of financial management and accounting services.
- Prepares internal financial and business metric reports and information to support quarterly and annual external reports.
- Leads annual budget process and monthly forecast updates and may lead or contribute to strategic plans.
performance monitoring and communications and ad hoc finance and
accounting analysis, may include management accounting analysis.
accounting practices of the business are appropriate and collaborates
with Accounting Policy on implementation of new accounting standards
that impact the business.
- Delivers information in response to
requests and requirements of auditors, regulators, and investors.
- Prepares financial data and analysis to support risk management and
identifies and escalates key risks to management. May also contribute to
risk review and challenge for the organization. Promptly identifies and
addresses control matters; maintains sound control processes.
Required Education and Experience
at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+
years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often
desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and
experience (including military service) may be considered.
Learn more and apply below.