Develops, implements and manages community relations and engagement
strategies on behalf of the City of Pittsburgh by interacting with
community leaders, key community groups, neighborhoods, external
agencies, educators, internal departments, city authorities, other City
officials and residents within all city neighborhoods.
• Serves as liaison to community organizations, and attends these groups' meetings and events.
• Provides service and support to community organizations.
• Answers constituent concerns primarily via phone and e-communication.
• Collaborates with various City departments to coordinate resolution of constituent quality of life issues.
• Supports City programming through extensive outreach and event coordination.
• Creates, posts and monitors social media content.
• Manages and supports civic engagement programs and events.
• Must be available to regularly work evenings during the week.
Learn more and apply below.