University of Pittsburgh
The Global Hub Manager is primarily responsible for curating, managing and implementing all activities, programs, initiatives, digital spaces and physical environment in the Pitt Global Hub.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Serving as primary point of contact for all students seeking assistance navigating international curricular and co-curricular offerings on campus and abroad
- Cultivating relevant global programming schedules for activities/events hosted in the Pitt Global Hub
- Managing daily operations and room reservations of the physical space
- Curating digital media environments using specific content management systems; supervising student workers
- Collaborating with appropriate schools, departments, centers, and other units across campus to showcase international activities in the Pitt Global Hub
- Managing competing interest and expectations of colleagues across campus regarding digital content, programming and room reservations
They will initially assist with the development of a catalogue of international opportunities made available to students visiting the Pitt Global Hub and will then be responsible for maintenance and content management. In addition, they must have experience working with students in higher education, the ability to obtain concrete and effective results in this setting, thorough understanding of international and global issues, commitment to the pursuit of high-quality undergraduate education, as well as the ability to understand data collection and analysis, familiarity with assessment tools, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Learn more and apply below.