Specialist Engagement and Inclusion
Responsible for supporting the organization’s inclusion and diversity strategy and initiatives by designing, developing, and implementing programs designed to cultivate an inclusive workplace. Designs and facilitates inclusion and diversity related training and workshops. Drives strategic alignment of engagement, inclusion and diversity initiatives with HR strategies, policies, and programs. Participates in sponsored community networks, creates and builds external relationships with individuals and organizations that support the organization’s inclusion and diversity strategy, and develops a network of diversity recruitment sources.
- Demonstrated track record of leading large complex projects, working in a fast paced matrixed environment and handling multiple and changing priorities - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and managing engagement, inclusion and diversity programs. - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
- Prior experience in developing targeted diversity recruiting strategies, and implementing enterprise wide approaches to attract and hire the right talent. - 3 years; 5 years preferred
- Experience in developing training materials - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
- Excellent facilitation skills - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills; ability to deliver practical solutions that drive results. - 3 years required; 5 years preferred.
- Prior experience as HR business partner, talent management, or diversity recruiting. - 3 years required; 5 years preferred.
Learn more and apply below.