· Education: Bachelor’s Degree (RQ) in Supply Chain,
Business, or Engineering; MBA (PF)
·Experience: 5+ years in Strategic Sourcing (RQ) with 3+
years of Global Strategic Sourcing (PF).
· Certifications: CPSM (PF)
· Proficiency: MS Office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint (RQ),
SAP (PF), Ariba (PF)
· Maintains the highest level of integrity, ethics
commitment to safety and compliance to KMT’s code of conduct; role models these
behaviors for suppliers.
· Proven experience in leading and developing the
sourcing capabilities of the team, comfortable leading through influence,
skilled in all forms of communication.
· Demonstrates an understanding of products, internal
business processes, external customer segments, strategic direction and
· Aligns business objectives and develops sources of supply
based on strategic direction.
· Demonstrates an understanding of internal business
processes, external customer segments, strategic direction and business
objectives. Aligns business objectives and develops sources of supply based on
· Understands organization of internal customer groups,
key users and characteristics of these customers. Drives to understand
customer requirements and uses this information as an input into sourcing
decisions. Develops and fosters mutually beneficial customer
· Skilled in analytics; leverages ERP software & raw
data to organize and prioritize information for decision making.
· Supports project management function in designing,
planning, and managing projects to deliver value-added solutions within defined
time and cost parameters
· Understands financial concepts including invoicing,
accounts payable and other financial business processes. Interprets
financial data, analyzes cost structures, and determines financial impacts
Learn more and apply below.