Full Time Tax Consultant (JD)
Managing taxes is a critical part of an effective business strategy. As a
tax consultant, you’ll use your valuable education and degree in law to
help clients analyze the tax effect of complex decisions, reduce
overall tax rates, and pursue performance objectives. We’re looking for
people with a diverse set of backgrounds who are highly-motivated,
out-of-the-box thinkers. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a
fast-pace environment, then you may be the right fit for the role.
• JD or LLM Degree with an undergraduate degree in accounting, taxation or a related field
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
• Relevant work experience (e.g. previous work experience, internships, summer positions)
• Bar exam eligibility before beginning full-time employment
• Up to 50% travel required
Learn more below.