Office of Diversity and Inclusion Intern
FHL Bank Pittsburgh
The Bank offers paid internships as a part of its talent acquisition strategy. Talented students are given the opportunity to gain real work experience, explore their career interests and broaden their professional network while helping the Bank achieve its business objectives and strategic goals. The program is designed to provide a substantive experience by exposing talented students to the banking industry and our culture of development through clearly defined responsibilities and/or projects.
Primary Success Factors
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion Intern will:
- Develop reporting templates to facilitate discussion of program performance with management and the Board of Directors.
- Partner with key stakeholders to help execute diversity and inclusion training, learning and team-building opportunities.
- Support the development of procedures and processes that support data integrity.
- Assist in the development of diversity and inclusion communications.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to improve understanding of diversity and inclusion trends.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited four-year institution and have completed at least their sophomore year with a GPA of 3.0
- Students must be pursuing a relevant field of study (i.e., public policy, economics, business or communications) and have the ability to work, at a minimum, May/June through August of the internship year
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Strong data analysis skills