Pittsburgh Public Schools
Candidates must be comfortable working on a team
committed to better meeting the needs of our student population by
increasing the racial diversity and cultural competency of our
workforce. We are a hard working team focused on results and expect the
pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the organization. In addition,
we are seeking candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with multiple stakeholders including university or other sources, community partners, school-based and central office staff, and applicants.
- A demonstrated track record of success in recruiting talent.
- Knowledge of requirements to secure a teaching or administrative license in Pennsylvania.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- A capacity to solve problems, to stay organized and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research skills, including the ability to research demographics of university programs, applicant sources, job posting sites and other recruitment resources for locating diverse talent.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively.
- Proficient computer literacy skills with an in-depth knowledge of data mining, internet research, and social media expertise.
- Ability to work with MS Office suite of programs expected.