Water/Wastewater Project Manager
Larson Design Group
The candidate must be a strong seller, have good connections in the local and regional areas, be able to manage groups, and be entrepreneurial. The Water/Wastewater Project Manager will lead a team in the Pittsburgh office that consists of engineers, designers and technicians. The successful candidate will provide the department with resources and technical guidance necessary for efficient, profitable, timely and technical project execution.
Observe new markets, transition prior and current relationships and pursue new geographies.Implementation of yearly business goals as well as multi-year Strategic Business plan for the Department.Provide Organizational development and team-building for team.Supervises/oversees team with responsibility for achievement of sales, revenue and profit goals.Develop, establish and nurture partnerships with new and existing clients.Develop and implement effective quality control procedures.Develop strategies to grow the Department in terms of total revenue, profitability, service offerings, and geographic presence.Initiate, support the preparation and review of proposals.Participate in interviews and presentations as applicable.
Experience and Education:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering.
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Ability to review design calculations using engineering formulas and methods.
- Professional Engineer licensure or advanced degree required.
- Ability to review documents and prepare cost estimates.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, tasks, and schedule commitments is critical.
Learn more and apply below.