Pittsburgh Public schools is a dynamic public school district whose students come from Pittsburgh’s 90 neighborhoods and from 57 different countries around the globe. They bring with them a variety of skills, talents, interests, learning styles, and a wide array of social and academic needs. We are committed to accelerating student achievement, eliminating racial disparities, creating a positive school and district culture, and fostering innovation. We educate and support the whole child and prepare every student to achieve academic excellence and strength of character, so that they have the opportunity to succeed in all aspects of life. Pittsburgh Public Schools is a place where people committed to meaningful change have joined together to enable student excellence.
When you choose Pittsburgh Public Schools, you will:
- Join a mission-driven organization, committed to impacting the lives of children.
- Help our students succeed.
- Help us eliminate racial disparities.
- Receive the support and feedback you need to grow as a professional.
- Have opportunities to lead and advance in your career.
- Receive a competitive salary.
- Enjoy living and working in a vibrant, word-class city.
- Each and every Pittsburgh Public Schools staff member plays an important role in delivering on our District’s vision—to help all students graduate high school ready to complete a two- or four-year college degree or workforce certification.
Join us to make an impact on the nearly 25,000 students enrolled in our schools, and help our students build a bridge to The Pittsburgh Promise®. We need people like you to make good on our promise to students. Visit www.pps.K12.pa.us/careers