Join the Conversation on March 23, 2016 from 5:30-7:30 at Olive or Twist
You will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy food and drinks on us,
- Hear from an amazing panel of community leaders who will speak and respond to questions on the topic of Retention of Young People to The Pittsburgh Region. At this time, panelists include:
- Councilman Dan Gilman, City of Pittsburgh
- Tamara Whiting, Visit Pittsburgh
- Shakita Trigg, FedEx Ground and Board Member, United Way,
Meet Maddie Kroll from United Way who will say a few words about United Way’s Next Generation group and the event that they will be hosting on March 24, and meet others who are interested in the conversation.
Please RSVP to Becky Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 412-616-8122 (please include your name on text rsvp’s).