EMPLOYEE/BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUP (ERG/BRG) AWARDS AT REGIONAL ECONOMIC INCLUSION SUMMIT:
What is an ERG/BRG?
Many definitions exist for Employee Resource Groups/Business Resource Groups. These groups can be defined as employee networks and affinity groups that drive the business mission, including gaining market share through culturally competent sales and customer service and recruiting and engaging a diverse workforce to create innovative, marketplace-focused business solutions.
ERG/BRG awards will be given during the Regional Economic Inclusion Summit in three areas:
- Helping to attract talent to the ERGs organization (WORKFORCE)
- Helping to create a more inclusive culture for the ERGs organization (WORKPLACE)
- Helping to cultivate marketplace opportunities for the organization (MARKETPLACE)
- Additionally, an award will be given to the Best ERG Executive Sponsor of the Year
Nominations for the ERG/BRG can be submitted via two ways:
- 2017 D&I Survey | Available Now | May 15 – July 14
- 2017 ERB/BRG Nominations | Coming Soon! | Estimated June 1-July 31
ERB/BRG Nominations will be obtained from respective survey responses in the 2017 Pittsburgh Region Workforce Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices Survey. Vibrant Pittsburgh and the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Forum is currently surveying our region to identify our organizations’ good work and best practices. Survey responses will be categorized and selected practices will be shared in a report that will be released during the Regional Economic Inclusion Summit.
Complete the D&I Survey with ERG/BRG information now!