Location: Pittsburgh, PA
AMETEK Land is the world’s leading manufacturer of monitors and analyzers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions.
Our success rests on award-winning technologies that push the limits demanded by the ever-increasing technical demands of global industry. Aligned with our expert knowledge, we meet the challenges of a wide range of applications, delivering process safety, process control and product quality our customers depend on.
We are looking for a service technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Understand customer requirements and actively offer additional services or accessories to enhance their experience with our products
· Perform in-house lab training for customers, representatives, etc
· Support customer with on-phone training as needed
· Manufacture of certain accessories such as cables and custom site tubes
· Maintain a cleaning a schedule for the lab and surrounding work areas
· Maintenance of our lab calibration sources
· Serve as the LAND representative on the Pittsburgh facility Safety Committee
· Properly document customer complaints as required
· Identify and implement process improvements
· Unpacking, logging and initial inspection of incoming RMA items including determining prioritization of work required
· Other duties as required by the business