Website ASCEND Climbing
The Manager on Duty (MOD) is the base of ASCENDs leadership team that works under the General Management team at each facility to ensure all ASCEND policies and procedures are followed appropriately by on-site personnel. ASCEND’s MODs are the day-to-day leaders of the facilities and assist in: direct customer service issues (both in store and online), ensure the cleanliness of the facilities, oversee the training of new employees, and aid program directors in the management of the day-to-day programming available.
What you would do:
- Ensure the safe operation of the facilities day-to-day operations
- Provide employee training and mentorship
- Build and maintain a cohesive team, fostering organic and honest morale
- Ensure cleanliness, equipment functionality, and appropriate aesthetics of facility
- Engage with customers and employees to solicit meaningful feedback
- Communicate effectively with general management, directors, and owners
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in management or leadership roles, working within a climbing gym, outdoor recreation, or related roles/fields
- Ability to act independently on tasks and collaborate with a team
- Highly effective communication and organizational skills
- Experience using Point Of Sale software
- Affinity for climbing, fitness, yoga, and community
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.