Website Birgo Realty
Improving Lives Through Real Estate
Birgo seeks a Head of Investor Relations to lead a team in securing the capital necessary to reach our goal of $1b in AUM by 2030. This results-oriented, proactive, and innovative leader ensures that processes and people are aligned to achieve fundraising targets for Birgo’s private offerings.
Our headquarters is in Pittsburgh, PA. We are open to remote candidates willing to travel to Pittsburgh frequently.
- Teamwork: We leverage one another’s strengths to achieve more together.
- Humility: We admit our faults and strive to continuously improve.
- Rhinocerality: We charge hard after our highest priorities.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, even when it is costly.
- Vision: We innovate and adapt to improve lives.
- Excellence: We are dependable and accountable to produce quality results.
- Nurture key relationships with accredited investors and directly raise funds
- Hit quarterly capital raise goals building a reliable fundraising process that fuels growth
- Take the initiative to develop scalable investor relations processes
- Identify and develop new sources of capital to expand Birgo’s accredited investor base for existing fund offerings
- Support the formation and launch of additional funds and alternative offerings
- Provide technical insight and advice to the investment committee for deals and syndications
- Lead the execution of Investor Advisory Board meetings and an annual investor event
- Oversee the creation of compelling content (white papers, reports, presentations, etc) that establishes Birgo’s credibility with current and prospective investors
- Lead, manage, and develop direct reports to achieve goals collaboratively
- Other duties as identified to help Birgo improve lives through real estate
- Meet or exceed targets for available equity
- Complete highest priority 90-day projects that drive the mission
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development
Successful Candidate Profile
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive understanding of the concepts and principles of real estate investment and private equity fundraising
- 6-8 years real estate investment experience
- 4-6 years leadership and people management experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong financial acumen and financial analysis skills
- Proficient with CRM systems
- Advanced proficiency in creating efficient and sustainable systems
- Strong, adaptive interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Demonstrable proficiency in people and team leadership and management
- Passionate about improving people’s lives and communities
- Assertive and proactive
- Confidently drives toward results
- Swift and calculated decision-making
- Adept at prioritizing and implementing multiple, concurrent strategic initiatives
- Ability to travel as needed
- Able to use a computer for a full workday
- Medical, Vision, and Dental health insurance with company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Flexible Paid Time Off Program
- Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement program
- Company Profit-Sharing Program
Perks of Work Life at Birgo
- Team outings and volunteer events
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Eligible for Work From Home with the expectation of attending in-person meetings at Birgo’s Pittsburgh office ~3 days a week
- Discounted Airbnb rates at Birgo Properties
More about Birgo
Birgo Realty offers an exciting start-up environment, characterized by fast growth and an entrepreneurial spirit. We take care of our hardworking team by providing opportunities for professional growth, paying attention to holistic staff needs, and celebrating life together. Birgo Realty values diversity in our staff and seeks to enhance the diversity of our team at every opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.birgo.com.