Website Bridgeway_Cap Bridgeway Capital
Connect Opportunity with Capital
ABOUT BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL
Bridgeway Capital is a social impact investor that focuses on equitable economic growth in underserved areas by providing impact-driven lending and programs to grow businesses and revitalize places. A nonprofit alternative to banks, Bridgeway lends to small businesses, nonprofits, and real estate projects that have a positive community impact. More than a lender, Bridgeway is a partner for business growth that prepares entrepreneurs to be capital ready and builds their capacity through business assistance programs. Bridgeway is a nonprofit and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the U.S. Treasury Department. For more information, visit www.bridgewaycapital.org.
Bridgeway Capital seeks a Loan Administrator to support Bridgeway’s Operations Department. This is a full-time position. The Loan Administrator will report to the Director of Operations. The position involves the administration of new and existing loans, including collection, input, and reporting of data required to track loan information and transactions.
- Administer loans utilizing the organization’s loan system, including payment and transaction processing, creating new loan records, and ensuring supporting documents are maintained in the system.
- Assist the Operations department with the review of loan closing conditions and documents.
- Ensure that all new loans have the required documents and records recorded on the loan system and manage required paper loan files.
- Produce, review, and distribute monthly statements to borrowers.
- Collect and maintain reports from borrowers, including financial statements, insurance requirements, tax returns, and other documents.
- Communicate with borrowers and internal staff regarding the collection of payments, including resolving issues with insufficient funds and ACH processing.
- Confirm wiring instructions and initiate wire/ACH for funding loans.
- Manage SBA lender portal data, including updating new loan records and monthly reporting.
- Prepare and file required forms and documents with various agencies to manage Uniform Commercial Code liens, mortgage recordings, and assignments of rents and leases.
- Review, draft, and deliver letters and agreements to clients who have been awarded grants by Bridgeway Capital.
- Prepare loan amortization schedules from the lending system for internal staff.
- Assist the Loan Portfolio Specialist with the administration of loan records and related documents for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
ALL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES ARE REQUIRED UNLESS NOTED AS “PREFERRED”
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by understanding customer needs and responding in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Knowledge of small business or commercial real estate lending, standard loan terminology, credit policy and procedure, and compliance.
- Good oral and written communication skills: Ability to express thoughts and ideas in a clear, succinct, articulate, and compelling manner.
ALL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE BULLETS ARE REQUIRED UNLESS NOTED AS “PREFERRED”
- High school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in a bank or lending environment preferred.
- Understanding of database basics, with experience in loan administration systems and Salesforce preferred.
Comprehensive benefits package includes PTO, retirement plan, and flexible spending accounts.
Bridgeway Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
This position is primarily performed at Bridgeway’s various office locations and across Bridgeway’s Southwestern Pennsylvania territory in client meetings and community events. Commuting and event attendance will be required, and candidates are expected to have access to consistent personal transportation. Due to COVID-19, this position has both in-office and remote hours, with the intent to return to the office when possible.
Driver’s license and personal vehicle are preferred. This job description is not all inclusive and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.”
The person in this position needs to regularly sit, utilize manual dexterity and repetitive finger motion, speak, hear and see with close vision. Individuals must occasionally lift up to twenty-five pounds, push or pull, reach or stretch, and utilize distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focusing ability. This position is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Occasional driving throughout western
Pennsylvania is required, and candidates are expected to have a valid driver’s license and easy and regular access to a car.
This job description is not all inclusive, and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway Capital reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider, and Employer | TTY/TDD 800.654.598
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org