Website Bridgeway_Cap Bridgeway Capital
Connect Opportunity with Capital
ABOUT BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL
Bridgeway Capital is a social impact investor that focuses on equitable economic growth in underserved areas by providing impact-driven lending and programs to grow businesses and revitalize places. A nonprofit alternative to banks, Bridgeway lends to small businesses, nonprofits, and real estate projects that have a positive community impact. More than a lender, Bridgeway is a partner for business growth that prepares entrepreneurs to be capital ready and builds their capacity through business assistance programs. Bridgeway is a nonprofit and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the U.S. Treasury Department. For more information, visit www.bridgewaycapital.org.
Bridgeway Capital seeks a full-time Loan Closing Specialist to support Bridgeway’s Operations Department. The Loan Closing Specialist will report to the Director of Operations. Loan Closing Specialist duties include:
- Ability to collaborate with lending and underwriting departments to assist with the structuring of loans.
- Review loan approval documentation and closing conditions for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare loan commitment and closing checklist documentation.
- Prepare requests for Bridgeway’s legal representation related to loan closings and obtain proper retainer acknowledgments.
- Analyze title related documents and closing settlement statements.
- Schedule loan closing dates in coordination with Bridgeway staff, borrowers, attorneys and third-party vendors.
- Ability to create loan amortization schedules.
- Prepare and provide to loan officer the loan document closing package including loan agreements, notes, mortgages, and other documents required to close loans.
- Ensure that all required loan documents are obtained pre and post loan closing and appropriately filed for safekeeping by Bridgeway.
- Process the collection and payment of fees to Bridgeway and vendors as required post-closing.
- Other tasks as requested.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of lending and real estate documentation
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative ability, and critical thinking
- Superb organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate degree in paralegal studies, or similar
- Paralegal certification with a real estate focus preferred
- 2+ years previous experience in lending, commercial real estate closings and community development finance
Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, retirement plan, and flexible spending accounts.
Bridgeway Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com Please include “Loan Closing Specialist” in the subject line
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
This position is primarily performed at Bridgeway’s various office locations and across Bridgeway’s Southwestern Pennsylvania territory in client meetings and community events. Commuting and event attendance will be required, and candidates are expected to have access to consistent personal transportation. Due to COVID-19, this position has both in-office and remote hours, with the intent to return to the office when possible.
Driver’s license and personal vehicle are preferred. This job description is not all inclusive and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.”
The person in this position needs to regularly sit, utilize manual dexterity and repetitive finger motion, speak, hear and see with close vision. Individuals must occasionally lift up to twenty-five pounds, push or pull, reach or stretch, and utilize distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focusing ability. This position is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Occasional driving throughout western
Pennsylvania is required, and candidates are expected to have a valid driver’s license and easy and regular access to a car.
This job description is not all inclusive, and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway Capital reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider, and Employer | TTY/TDD 800.654.598
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org