CGI is looking for a developer focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Project Operations and Power Platform. Your core responsibility will be to engineer and design business-centric solutions utilizing Dynamics 365 and related software systems. You’ll also collaborate with stakeholders, understanding their requirements to produce solutions that effectively address their business needs.
This position is based in the Pittsburgh Metropolitan area, but the candidate can sit anywhere in the US and the work can be done remotely.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design and implement solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 that meet business requirements.
• Develop customizations, custom plugins, workflows, and integrations with other systems.
• Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to gather and analyze system requirements.
• Ensure the quality of the delivered solutions through testing and code review.
• Document system design and development processes.
• Stay up to date with the latest developments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or related areas.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Project Operations.
• 5+ years of overall development experience with last 3+ years in Dynamics 365 development and last 1+ years of experience implementing Project Operations module.
• Solid grasp of migration, integration, D365 line of business application capabilities, and CE technical and functional capabilities.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Power Platform, Azure, Office 365, Azure Data Factory, and other related technologies.
• Proven experience as a lead developer or in a similar role.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certifications.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $84,000 – $198,400.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit cgi.njoyn.com.