Website CorporateCEC Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC)
A culture of accountability. We own it.
As an Air Quality Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will join our team of air quality experts, ranked as #10 in Clean Air Compliance among the Top 500 Design Firms by Engineering News-Record. You will perform a variety of services regarding air emissions from processes and equipment in support of state and federal permit applications and compliance with various regulatory programs. Job duties will include performing engineering calculations, compiling permit application documents, meeting and coordinating with clients to obtain and understand project information, communicating with agency personnel, and evaluating control technologies for client facilities. This position will also include management of CEC air services projects, including scope, schedule, and budget for each project assigned. You will get involved in a variety of exciting projects from CEC’s diverse client base including the oil and gas, manufacturing, power and solid waste industries. You will have the opportunity to advance your career by learning from our industry-renowned senior air quality experts and will be further supported by a robust, multidisciplinary staff of engineers and scientists.
- 8 plus years consulting, compliance, or industry experience;
- Knowledge of various State and USEPA air quality regulations;
- BS or MS in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Meteorology, or related fields;
- Experience with air emission inventory calculations, air permit application preparation, and compliance reports;
- Experience in Project Management of air quality permitting and compliance projects, either as a consultant or client for these services;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Here’s What We’d Like to See:
- Knowledge of New Source Review permitting procedures;
- Familiarity with air compliance needs of the natural gas, manufacturing including steel and chemical, and/ or power industries;
- Dispersion modeling experience using AERMOD;
- Familiarity with ProMax.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com