Website Bridgeway_Cap Bridgeway Capital
Connect Opportunity with Capital
ABOUT BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL
Bridgeway Capital is a social impact lender that focuses on equitable economic growth in underserved areas by providing impact-driven lending and programs to grow businesses and revitalize places. A nonprofit alternative to banks, Bridgeway lends to small businesses, nonprofits, and real estate projects that have a positive community impact. More than a lender, Bridgeway is a partner for business growth that prepares entrepreneurs to be capital ready and builds their capacity through business assistance programs. Bridgeway is a nonprofit and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the U.S. Treasury Department. For more information, visit www.bridgewaycapital.org.
Bridgeway Capital seeks a Compliance & Impact Management Coordinator to support Bridgeway’s impact data management, grant compliance and financial and grant reporting efforts. This is a full-time position. The Compliance & Impact Management Coordinator will report to the Director of Development but support several teams throughout the organization.
This position requires excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the value of data-driven decision-making. We are looking for a results-oriented, purpose-driven individual. Strong candidates will possess a sense of urgency for advancing equitable economic development and will demonstrate familiarity with nonprofit impact data management, grant reporting, and fundraising strategies.
Manage data collection systems to help the organization monitor impact and achieve desired social and economic outcomes. (40%)
- Support internal financial and grant compliance efforts.
- Ensure Bridgeway has consistent internal and external (i.e. from program partners) data in order to meet grant and investment reporting obligations.
- Develop processes to track, collect, enter, and organize data and other information to support Bridgeway’s impact management processes.
- Serve as a liaison to IT to ensure that data collection and reporting systems meet Bridgeway’s impact measurement needs.
- Work across teams on creating and delivering surveys to gather longitudinal data.
Prepare reports to communicate Bridgeway’s impact to external stakeholders (e.g., investors) and other stakeholders. (40%)
- Carry out analytic tasks; using quantitative and/or qualitative research methods to prepare progress and research reports.
- Prepare reports to communicate the impact of lending and programs to investors.
- Ensure proper and timely acknowledgement, recognition, and ongoing stewardship of investors.
- Gather quarterly and annual data statistics on Bridgeway Capital’s core functions to assist with reports to the Board of Directors and other key stakeholders.
- Perform administrative tasks, including, but not limited to, filing, maintaining a reporting calendar, and preparing quarterly mailings.
Collaborate on funding applications. (15%)
- Participate in collecting and organizing U.S. Census or other third-party data needed to prepare grant applications.
- Use factual data to describe target populations and community opportunities.
- Work within federal application systems.
Build data collections to track 5-year changes in Bridgeway’s markets.
Additional responsibilities as they arise (5%)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Competitive candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least three years of experience with grant compliance, data management, data analysis.
- Experience working with nonprofits and commitment to mission-driven work.
- Prior work performance must have met or exceeded work standards.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, manage, and aggregate both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience using Data Visualization software.
- Experience using U.S. Census and/or other government data.
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) databases.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Professional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to express complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to simultaneously manage multiple, strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to collaborate effectively with a wide range of staff, partners, and investors.
- Willingness to adapt to new responsibilities as they arise.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. The salary range is $50,000 – $55,000. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off, including paid parental leave.
Interested candidates should submit a 1) resume and 2) cover letter that explains why the candidate is interested in working at Bridgeway Capital and outlines how the candidate’s skills and experience meet the qualifications of this position. Send materials to Dawn Seckler, Director of Development, at email@example.com and please put “Compliance & Impact Management Coordinator” in the email subject line.
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to submit additional materials and references.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
This position may require working from Bridgeway’s various office locations and across Bridgeway’s markets. Commuting and attendance at meetings with prospects, clients, colleagues. and community events may also be required. Candidates are expected to have access to consistent personal transportation. Driver’s license and personal vehicle are preferred.
This position has both in-office and remote hours. The person in this position needs to regularly sit, utilize manual dexterity and repetitive finger motion, speak, hear and see with close vision. Individuals must occasionally lift up to twenty-five pounds, push or pull, reach or stretch, and utilize distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focusing ability. This position is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
The position may include additional responsibilities not listed in the job description. The job positing is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway Capital reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider, and Employer | TTY/TDD 800.654.598
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org