Website First National Bank
Position Title: Board Services Administrator
Business Unit: Legal
Reports to: Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary and Senior VP FNB; Executive VP FNBPA
Provides critical support and project management for the administration and operation of key corporate and affiliate governance processes ensuring decision-making is in alignment with established framework and applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Will have latitude and input to consult with key stakeholders both in and outside the organization in managing the various areas of responsibility including significant input into the process. This position collaborates with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership on all matters as it relates to Corporate Governance.
- Spearhead the planning of shareholder, board and committee meetings, including schedules, agendas, coordination of meeting materials and troubleshooting meeting issues. In addition, manage the dividend declaration process including the SEC filing and communication/publication process.
- Assist the regular review of governance policies, including analyzing existing processes, recommending and implementing changes and promoting continuous improvements and innovative best practice in governance. Manages the “Insider Trading Policy” to ensure compliance.
- Advising Board Chair and CEO and Corporate Secretary on critical governance issues and providing analysis and recommendations. Ensuring follow-thru of Board Chair and Board Directors directives and action items. Assist with shareholder engagement outreach process and annual executive management and Board questionnaires and self-assessment process.
- Manage year-round planning on annual proxy statement and provide insight and assistance in the drafting of its content. Monitors and prepares tracking reports on the company’s directors’ and Board governance compliance obligations.
- Key contributor to the company’s ESG corporate responsibility matters, including best practice and industry research and analysis, interaction with third party consultants, and promoting continuous improvements and innovation within the company.
- Key contributor to the company’s annual Corporate Responsibility Report, including project management, data gathering and drafting the report. Working on the drafting and reviewing of the report, tracking, and gathering data from various company departments, establish timelines and deadlines, and coordinating the printing and distributing of the report.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation’s risk management program.
F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
Minimum Level of Education Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position: BA or BS
Minimum # of Years of Job Related Experience Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position: 7
Skills Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position:
Excellent project management skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment
MS Word – Intermediate Level
MS Excel – Intermediate Level
MS PowerPoint – Basic Level
Law degree preferred or experience in a legal dept, law firm or corp. governance/or board of director related functions.
Prior banking experience preferred but not required.
Must work with high level of discretion.
Licensures/Certifications Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position:
Pennsylvania Notary – Paralegal experience ideal but not required
Physical Requirements or Work Conditions Beyond Traditional Office Work: N/A
To apply for this job please visit fnbcorp.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.