Website Bridgeway_Cap Bridgeway Capital
Connect Opportunity with Capital
ABOUT BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL
Bridgeway Capital is a social impact investor that focuses on equitable economic growth in underserved areas by providing impact-driven lending and programs to grow businesses and revitalize places. A nonprofit alternative to banks, Bridgeway lends to small businesses, nonprofits, and real estate projects that have a positive community impact. More than a lender, Bridgeway is a partner for business growth
that prepares entrepreneurs to be capital ready and builds their capacity through business assistance programs. Bridgeway is a nonprofit and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by
the U.S. Treasury Department. For more information, visit www.bridgewaycapital.org.
The Growth Loan Officer for the Pittsburgh marketplace will originate small business and commercial real
estate loans while developing and maintaining relationships with lending partners.
- The Growth Loan officer will develop leads from banks and other referral sources, existing client base, and other prospecting efforts.
- The Growth Loan Officer will prequalify borrowers for loans of any size by analyzing prospective borrower’s financial information.
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for determining if the business is financially sound, viable and meets the mission of Bridgeway Capital.
- He or she will be responsible for maintain and servicing the loan portfolio.
- Meet with customers and coworkers to resolve problems related to lending.
- Help assist customers with the Business Education program.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with and lending to small business clients.
- Proven business development and relationship building skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment of financial sales performance.
- Previous experience with credit risk analysis and loan underwriting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to work independently and motivation to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to participate productively as part of a team.
- College degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field.
- Commitment to the work of nonprofit organization and making a positive impact in the community.
Competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement plan and flexible spending accounts. Bridgeway Capital is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should contact Shawn Thomas, Team Leader at (412) 201-2450: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
This position is primarily performed at Bridgeway’s various office locations and across Bridgeway’s Southwestern Pennsylvania territory in client meetings and community events. Commuting and event attendance will be required, and candidates are expected to have access to consistent personal transportation. Due to COVID-19, this position has both in-office and remote hours, with the intent to return to the office when possible.
Driver’s license and personal vehicle are preferred. This job description is not all inclusive and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
The person in this position needs to regularly sit, utilize manual dexterity and repetitive finger motion, speak, hear and see with close vision. Individuals must occasionally lift up to twenty-five pounds, push or pull, reach or stretch, and utilize distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focusing ability. This position is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Occasional driving throughout western Pennsylvania is required, and candidates are expected to have a valid driver’s license and easy and regular access to a car.
This job description is not all inclusive, and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway Capital reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate
any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice, or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider, and Employer | TTY/TDD 800.654.598
To apply for this job please visit bridgewaycapital.org..