Website Wesley Family Services
Wesley Family Services (WFS) is growing in Western Pennsylvania and we have opportunities for caring, knowledgeable, and talented candidates to join our team! WFS provides a work environment that is positive and rewarding for its employees; a setting where growth, equality, teamwork and safety are the means to meet the charge of our mission.
WFS provides a diverse range of autism, behavioral health, education and family support services to individuals and families in western Pennsylvania. We create life-changing support by integrating our services to best meet the needs of those we serve. Our mission is to empower children, adults, and families by providing transformational care.
Wesley Family Services is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in our O’Hara Township office. The position is on-site/in office (no remote work). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounts payable and experience with QuickBooks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review invoices and AP statements with the CPA to ensure that the proper payment has been received for each service performed.
- Prepare and process vendor invoices and checks.
- Prepare and process credit memos for payments.
- Perform month-end reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end close procedures.
- Process ACH wire transfers.
- Maintain vendor files, including all necessary documentation.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of accounts payable experience required, including QuickBooks Desktop software experience (preferred). Experience with a variety of accounting software is a plus, but not required; we are looking for someone who can learn the QuickBooks software quickly, but who also enjoys the challenge of learning new accounting software functions. Experience with government agencies is a plus, but not required; we are looking for someone who can work independently on their own tasks as needed.
Comprehensive Benefits and Total Rewards Package
· Medical, Dental, and Visions plans with low employee contribution rates
· 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days within your first year
· 11 Paid Holidays
· 401k Plan – Employer match
· Paid mileage for traveling between client sites and offices
· Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, & long term disability
· Yearly performance reviews with merit increase eligibility
· Tuition Reimbursement & Tuition Discounts at partner colleges for continuing your education
· Pet Insurance
How to Apply: Visit our website https://wfspa.org/careers for full job details and to start the WFS online application.
Wesley Family Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policies for both current and prospective employees prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, sex assigned at birth, sexual orientation, transgender identity, gender transition, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit css.wfspa.org.