Website Wesley Family Services
Working under the clinical direction of a Behavior Consultant Mobile Therapist (BcMT), provides quality therapeutic mental health services with children and adolescents in the school, home and/or community setting. The BHT follows an individualized treatment plan to ensure individualized behavioral health services. The BHT must maintain a variable/flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends, as needed by the client and their family. The BHT also provides service coordination for clients and their families. Rotating crisis response is also required.
- Education: Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in social work, psychology, counseling, or related (a minimum of 12 credits in mental health is required) and one of the following:- Have completed a 40-hour training covering the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Task List as evidenced by a certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer, who is certified as a BCBA or BCaBA (can be completed at hire)
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the provision of behavioral health services
- Licenses, Certifications & Clearances
- Act 33/34 (PA State Criminal and Child Abuse) Clearances
- FBI Clearance (prepared by PDE)
- Valid PA driver’s license
- BCaBA (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst), RBT (Registered Behavior Technician), BCAT (Board Certified Autism Technician), or other behavior health certification or behavioral analysis certification preferred.
- Access to properly insured motor vehicle for client transportation (as required by program) and fieldwork and a safe driving record in accordance with Wesley Family Services Policy.
For more information please visit www.wfspa.org/careers or email email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit css.wfspa.org.