Website Wesley Family Services
The Site Assistant provides a high level of professional administrative support by performing general clerical functions. In addition, the Site Assistant prepares reports, reviews information with incoming consumers, schedules appointments, and supports admissions and billing processes.
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma. Business certificate or degree preferred from an accredited institution.
· 3 years of providing administrative support, preferably in a medical office or human services field.
· 3 years advanced level experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including word, excel, access, outlook.
Licenses, Certifications & Clearances:
PA Child abuse, PA Criminal, and FBI clearances
· Answers and directs all in-coming calls.
· Check messages for call-off line and main office line and respond/forward as appropriate.
· Assists with client check-in, such as making copies of the insurance card, filling out the client responsibility form, and collecting co-pays.
· Scans necessary information into electronic medical record (EMR).
· Schedules Psychiatric and Psychological and follow up appointments. (if applicable)
· Schedules existing clients or directs clients to work with the therapist.
· Documents initial client no-shows.
· Retrieves, sorts, and distributes ingoing and outgoing mail and prepares any necessary mailings.
· Files and archives paperwork.
· Processes external requests for release of client information and assists in tracking and follow-up for information requested from external providers.
· Processes check requests and tracks approval. (if applicable)
· Conducts follow-up calls for psychological evaluations.
· Enters assessment results into scoring software, specific to CBCL’s, (if applicable)
· Updates client information in electronic medical record (EMR).
· Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to; data entry, typing correspondence, photocopying, copying trainings materials, making binders, faxing, mailing, staff mailboxes, file maintenance, scheduling, and collating, folding, distributing materials.
· Ensures equipment is in working order. Contacts service providers for maintenance as necessary. (as applicable)
· Manages inventory of supplies on site and completes supply orders.
· Provides clients with information needed to secure Medical Assistance Transportation Program funding for appointments. (if applicable)
· Responsible for billing and payroll processes on a weekly basis, including but not limited to reconciliation, approving visits, clearing red-x’s, alphabetization, scanning, submitting late logs, timesheets, encounter forms, pre-certs, treatment plans, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Visit our website at: wfspa.org/careers
Wesley Family Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policies for both current and prospective employees prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, sex assigned at birth, sexual orientation, transgender identity, gender transition, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.wfspa.org.