Brief company overview:
Since 1988 in response to a national nursing shortage, we have connected the nation’s top talent to a variety of healthcare partners. We specialize in creating meaningful career opportunities for medical professionals including nurses, allied health professionals, locum tenens, travel nurses, medical coders, and more. Our healthcare staffing and workforce management services are focused on hospitals, schools, government programs, correction facilities, and managed care organizations. We are passionate about connecting people to the work they love while filling critical staffing needs so that patients don’t go without care.
Company culture and philosophy:
We serve our clients and communities by connecting people to the work that matters. Our core values embody our culture, spirit, and commitment to serve. Each and every day, we strive to uphold these core values that guide our organization forward.
• We are servant leaders: promote servant leadership and a culture of putting others first
• We promote diversity & inclusion: build trust with one another in order to create an inclusive workplace that respects each individual’s diverse perspectives and experiences
• We win with integrity and trust: our success is dependent on the results of our dedicated team members who make compliance a top priority and take pride in winning the right way
• We prioritize quality: understand that our commitment to deliver quality service differentiates us and fosters excellence
• We invest in development: believe in the continuous development of ourselves and our teams in order to thrive and reach our goals
• We champion innovation: embrace new methods and strategies including the development and adoption of new technologies as it is critical to our efficiency and effectiveness
• We drive for results: show passion in exceeding our goals- steadfastly driving results and working together to continuously improve performance