Website Encentiv Energy
Business Development Representative
Encentiv Energy is a growing energy efficiency technology company in Pittsburgh. We’ve developed cloud technology that empowers everyone in the energy efficiency industry, including product manufacturers, distributors, utilities, ESCOs and more, all while making the world more energy-efficient. The Encentivizer technology connects thousands of utility programs with millions of qualified products in one place.
We pride ourselves on industry-leading technology, a fun and flexible workplace, and a team environment where you can grow. We are working in a hybrid model with offices at 6425 Living Place Pittsburgh, PA, 15206. You will be joining a company that is on a mission to make the world more energy-efficient through technology.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a key team member in growing our business. You will be an independent and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills in order to explain Encentiv’s business proposition and to drive our team through the sales process. You will be organized, detail-oriented, solution-focused, collaborative, and articulate. You will report to the Customer Success Manager, Customer Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build the sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Identify and guide sales opportunities through the sales process
- Develop go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to drive sales efforts
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Identify trends and customers needs, building the short/medium/long-term sales pipeline
- Coordinate meetings and calls between prospective clients and Encentiv Energy personnel
- Represent the company at calls, meetings, trade shows, etc., as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Hubspot)
- Previous experience in developing leads in B2B sales process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience with sale techniques
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability & Life
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Company outings and celebrations
- Convenient location on a bus route and bike trail
- Free on-site parking
Encentiv Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We’re committed to building an inclusive environment where people thrive.
This is a full-time at-will position in Pittsburgh, PA.
Get to know us better! https://www.encentivenergy.com/about/.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com