Website Birgo Realty
Improving Lives Through Real Estate
Join our fast-growing team to improve lives through real estate. Our Office Administrator plays a key role in representing Birgo to stakeholders by maintaining a productive and vibrant office environment, contributing to event coordination, and supporting cross-departmental functions. The ideal candidate for this role has a track record of administrative excellence and a love for serving people.
– Teamwork: We leverage one another’s strengths to achieve more together.
– Humility: We admit our faults and strive to continuously improve.
– Rhinocerality: We charge hard after our highest priorities.
– Integrity: We do the right thing, even when it is costly.
– Vision: We innovate and adapt to improve lives.
– Excellence: We are dependable and accountable to produce quality results.
– Receive, welcome, and engage visitors and employees at the front desk in a way that reflects company culture and values
– Assist in the planning and execution of company events
– Answer, screen, and forward company calls and emails
– Organize and maintain an attractive and safe office environment, including managing and replenishing inventory and supplies
– Support the employee merchandise process
– Help with new employee onboarding including food orders and new hire materials
– Process mail and manage deliveries
– Provide general administrative support across departments
– Other duties as assigned to help Birgo improve lives through real estate
– Deliver a world-class customer service experience to every stakeholder (tenants, employees, investors) regardless of gender, race, age, or sexual orientation
– Complete highest priority 90-day projects that drive the mission
– Meet or exceed targets for timely execution of administrative tasks
– Demonstrate ongoing professional development
Successful Candidate Profile
– High School diploma
– 1-3 years of work experience in an administrative role
– Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role (preferred)
– Proficiency in Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
– Experience creating documents, newsletters, and/or flyers in Canva or other publishing program (preferred)
– Must be a self-starter and driven
– Enthusiastic about technology
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
– Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize work
– Strong problem-solving skills, analytical abilities, and exceptional attention to detail
– A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
– Ability to manage sensitive and confidential materials
– Typing speed of 60+ WPM
– Builds positive and collaborative relationships
– Works efficiently and thoroughly producing results within established guidelines
– Servant-hearted and genuinely concerned with the needs of others
– Enjoys a fast-paced environment and taking on new challenges
– Must be able to remain in a stationary position operating a computer or other office machinery approximately 75% of the time and move around the office 25% of the time (occasionally ascends/descends stairs and able to lift up to 25 pounds)
– Must work onsite at Birgo’s office. (Not eligible to Work From Home)
– Must have reliable transportation
Benefits & Perks
– Medical, Vision, and Dental health insurance with company contribution
– 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
– Profit-sharing Program
– Professional development reimbursement program
– Paid Time Off program and Paid Holidays
– Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement program
– Team outings and volunteer events
– Discounted rates at Birgo Properties
More about Birgo
We take care of our hardworking, competent team by providing opportunities for professional growth, paying attention to holistic staff needs, and celebrating life together. Birgo values diversity in our staff and seeks to enhance the diversity of our team at every opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit birgo.applytojob.com.